The Mess Eaters Toy Trunk from P’kolino is a collection of toy storage solutions that come in the shape of monsters, available in bold and vibrant colors, and make the cleanup after playtime easy, and actually fun and enjoyable!
How Much Does The Mess Eaters Toy Trunk Cost?
Depending on the exact type of storage unit, the price of Mess Eaters from P’kolino range from $7.89 to $39.99.
Who Would Buy This?
Kids will always have lots of toys, art supplies, and little knick knacks that need storing or organizing. Parents who want to keep the mess as minimal as possible would do well to have these storage solutions in their homes. It is also a good way to start teaching children how to be responsible and clean up after playtime.
Things We Like
- The playful designs of the Mess Eaters from P’kolino are truly delightful. Not only are the bright colors very friendly-looking, they also light up any room and serve a decorative purpose.
- We like that the materials used are polyester and paperboard. No metals or plastics here that can harm the health of your child. The shapes of the storage units also resemble funny-looking monsters, so they look like toys. Imagine that: using toys to store toys!
- The variety of Mess Eaters available also makes this line of storage units even more remarkable. There are units for organizing art supplies as well as items on a desk. There are even organizers that can be placed on shelves, hung on the wall, or stashed under the bed. There is also an organizer specifically for books.
- For larger items, there’s the Monster Storage Bin and the Toy Trunk. Frequent travelers will also be able to bring toys with them just by using the Mess Eaters: Travel Pal. Indeed, it’s not just for use in the home, it is also very useful when you are on the move. Use it in the bedroom, the playroom, at school, and even in the closet, since it can also be an organizer for shoes, clothes and other small accessories!
Things We Don’t Like
- These storage units may take some effort in cleaning them up, but since there is no clear information yet, it is hard to tell if we are going to have problems with them in the future.
There are no information readily available regarding applicable product warranty terms for the Mess Eaters Toy from P’kolino.
Is It Worth The Money?
Anything that makes parents’ lives easier, particularly when it comes to cleaning up after their kids and keeping their home organized and neat is definitely worth spending on. It solves a lot of problems regarding cleanliness, and it also adds more color to the home.
Where Can I Buy The Mess Eaters Toy Trunk?
The P’kolino site has these storage units available for sale. You can also head over to other online merchant sites such as Amazon to purchase them.
Find the perfect toy storage solution in the most colorful and imaginative toy storage line out there, the P’kolino Mess Eaters!