The Hubsan X4 H107C 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter is a compact helicopter equipped with a small sized camera capable of recording and saving video files on a memory card. Is the Hubsan really worth the reasonably high price tag? Find out what other remote control pilots had to say after flying this copter.
Key Features of the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter:
- Records and stores video files
- Uses Micro SD Memory
- Rechargeable battery
- Extra propellers included
Should You Buy the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter?
- The battery is small and rechargeable using a USB cable that can be hooked up to any computer. The copter uses a mini SD card to record and save its flights, so the same USB cord can be used to download the videos, or the SD card can be taken out, placed into a larger card and inserted directly into the computer.
- Professional radio controlled fliers enjoyed the size and mobility of the Hubsan X4. The video quality is quite good for being in such a compact helicopter, it does not come in HD, but it is still very clear. Of course, kids won’t even worry about the quality of the video – they just find it cool that they can record video from such unique angles using this quadcopter!
- Another nice feature is that replacement parts can easily be found online, helping to ensure that this product will last longer.
- While the battery is rechargeable and charges fairly quickly, the total battery time ranges from about 5 to 10 minutes before users needed to recharge it. Any mini SD card should work to save the camera files, but some users could only generate empty files and some could not get the copter to recognize the card at all. The controls can be a little tricky for newcomers, but experienced fliers really enjoyed the control they have over the copter.
- The smaller size makes it a great spy cam, but it also makes it like trying to find a needle in a haystack if it goes too high or blown away.
This may not be the sturdiest copter on the market but for its size, price and video recording ability, the Hubsan X4 H107C 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter would be a nice addition to the fleet for any adult who enjoys flying remote controlled planes or helicopters. For kids or novice flyers, however, it’s important to note that it could get broken or lost if care isn’t taken.