Forget jamming along to Hendrix on your karaoke set. Throw away your ukulele. Guitar Hero Live is due for release on October 20 and will transform you into a master of the arena.
It’s available on multiple consoles so whatever gaming camp you belong to – Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii U – you can rock it out with the latest and greatest Guitar Hero Live!
Where To Buy Guitar Hero Live?
Guitar Hero Live will be available from October 20 and can be pre-ordered from Amazon
Features of Guitar Hero Live
This latest Guitar Hero offering comes with an awesome new guitar designed with a 2 x 3 button layout. You’ll truly feel like you’re a world famous rock star with this. Beginners can use just three buttons and veterans can challenge themselves with the full six.
• Maintains the best features of earlier models: the whammy and strum bars let you show off your flair.
• Flick on Guitar Hero TV and play to live audiences! Play to a screaming stadium crowd! A swaying folk festival! Or at an intimate beat club! The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. The more levels you unlock, the more GHTV you have access to. You’ll get the exhilarating experience of playing at a live concert. And let’s be honest: it’s the closest most of us will ever get!
• You can battle with people from all over the world with the online features.
• There are hundreds of songs and videos available from all genres of music. Whatever your tastes, you’ll definitely find something to fall in love with. Just don’t let your dad near the guitar or you might have to suffer through hours of “Unchained Melody” or “Oh, Carol” as he relives his childhood rock star fantasies!
• You can buy a single guitar pack and indulge your dreams of being a rock star or you can go for the 2 pack bundle and jam with friends and family.
As for cons? We can’t think of any! Unless, of course, the noise levels get too loud and your neighbors start giving you angry looks.
Is Guitar Hero Live Worth Buying?
The features of the new Guitar Hero game are light years ahead of the original and give players an exhilarating taste of performing to a stadium full of sceaming fans.
Even if you’ve never learned to play the guitar, the game is easy to learn and you can quickly develop in skill. There will never be a boring moment. Once you’re an expert, you can up the challenge by switching to the six button mode.
Whether you’re into ripping it up like ACDC’s Angus Young or strumming along to Ed Sheeran, the GHTV function will mean that you can play any song your way. But watch out! Your quest to reach Hero Status could get addictive.
Regardless of which console you own, your lounge room can now be transformed into a wicked concert hall with the new Guitar Hero Live. The awesomeness of Guitar Hero has been reinvented and Guitar Hero Live promises to take it to greater heights.