This toy is so hot, one would almost believe it was designed for fighting over. How could it be any other way? Just look at the design, it’s shiny, it’s sophisticated and resembles a pink Barbie candy bar. In other words it’s a pitched to incite jealousy and joy. Yes and more joy than you can imagine!
Never have I seen kids happier and more excited with a new toy than with the Barbie Jeep Power Wheels. Even way more expensive toys like a giant tree house didn’t have the same effect.
So what makes the Barbie Jeep Power Wheels so irresistible? Just take a look at the pictures below, they’ll tell more than words.
Power Wheels with Real Radio
Your child can listen to a real working radio or connect an MPS while driving around in her Barbie Jeep!
Real Working Rack Lights
Just open The Door And Hit The Road!
Barbie Jeep Power Wheels Features
- Recommended for kids 3-6 years
- Real opening doors
- Room to bring a friend (max weight 130 pounds)
- Real working lights
- Real working light rack
- Authentic looking Jeep grille
- Cool all terrain wheels
- Drives great on hard surfaces as well as on grass
- Roll bars
- Front and back fenders
- A working radio & MP3 jack
- Large cockpit (for more legroom)
- Large wheel base (for greater stability)
- Two speeds forward (gear one 2.5 mph, gear two 5 mph) and reverse
- Gear two lock out option for beginning drivers
- Powerful lock brakes
- Chrome accents
- Cool Barbie styling
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling
- Easy to assemble
What’s In The Box:
- The Barbie Jeep Wrangler
- A 12 volt battery
- A 12 volt battery charger
- Owners manual
- 3 AAA batteries
- Kids and parents loved the real working lights and radio
- Well made
- Safe and stable
- Some parents mentioned they would like to have bigger seats for their older and bigger kids.
The Barbie Jeep Power Wheels is great for kids as a toy, engage in role play and to help build motor skills.