AUKEY Mini Drone, 2.4G Quadcopter Review
Flying remote controlled drones is becoming a popular recreation activity and there are many types of recreation drones or quadcopters in the market today, both for beginners and experienced pilots.
Some have state the art technology like artificial intelligence, high definition cameras, and electronic compass, and GPS systems.
Out of time?
The Aukey Mini Drone 2.4G Quadcopter offers beginners an easy to maneuver a drone with one touch button for take-off and landing, flies in 3 different speeds and can flip/spin in all directions.
It’s one of the smallest in the market, can fit in the palm of your hand, and weighs only 3.2 ounces.
The Aukey Mini Drone has a stable flying experience, an easy flip/spin throttle control to navigate obstacles and can fly up to 82 feet remote control range.
You can enjoy 5 minutes of flying time with a 30 minutes charge time and it is equipped with LED lights that light up in the dark.
The quadcopter is 45 x 45 x 22mm (L x W x H), with other features that include:
· Remote control with 2.4Ghz technology that allows the transmitter and receiver to be locked to the same frequency and cancels outside interference to ensure improved control, performance and safety.
· The remote control is powered by two AA size batteries, has left throttle control for left/right, up/down maneuvers, and right stick for forward/backwards, left/right maneuvers.
· One key toggle for landing and take-off to make it easier for beginners to control the quadcopter in panic situations.
· Easy to use buttons control to enable the quadcopter to flip and spin in all directions.
· Intelligent Altitude Control feature to keep the drone stable.
· Four replacement propeller blades and on board sensors that detect when the propellers are stuck on an obstacle or when the quadcopter hits the ground, the motors automatically shuts off.
· A USB charger and cable for charging the quadcopter, plus a user manual and a 24 months guarantee.
Is the Aukey Mini Drone Worth Buying?
Flying a quadcopter can be risky as it can crash and cause injury or damage to property. The Aukey Mini Drone is worth buying as it will give beginners practice on how to fly quadcopters.
· It’s small and light in weight and can even fit in your pocket or the palm of your hand.
· It’s easy to fly and has one key for take-off and landing, which is ideal for beginners.
· Has LED lights for night flying, can fly in three different speeds flip and spin in all directions.
· Has on board sensors that automatically shuts-off the quadcopters motors when it crashes or the propellers get caught-up in an obstacle.
· The quadcopter has four spare propeller blades to replace blades that may incur damaged.
· The drone has a limited range and can only fly to 82 feet remote control operating range.
The Aukey Mini Drone is easy to operate and offers beginners practice in flying Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. It is small and convenient to carry and has sensors to switch it off when it crashes or the propellers are stuck in obstacles, to avoid further damage. It has a quick charge time and can fly for five fun filled minutes.