Eating healthy is preached so often these days that it can be easy to dismiss the daily reminders and let them go in one ear and out the other. Nonetheless, taking care of our bodies means feeding it nutritious foods.
We all know this is easier said than done when you factor in how hectic modern life can be.
This is where blenders such as the Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900 Blender/Mixer can be a perfect solution. It takes the job of preparing healthy and delicious smoothies and snacks and makes it super simple and fast.
The Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900 Blender/Mixer comes as a 15-Piece set:
- 1 High-torque Power Base
- 2 Extractor Blade
- 1 32 OZ Colossal Cup
- 2 24 OZ Tall Cup
- 1 Short Cup 1 Handled Lip Ring
- 1 Regular Lip Ring
- 1 Flip-Top To-Go Lid
- 2 Stay-fresh Resealable Lids
- 1 User Manual & Cookbook
- 1 Pocket Nutritionist
- 1 Bonus Life Changing Recipes Book
- 120 Volt
- 900 watt
The Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900 is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards.
The Pro 900 is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is obviously easier and could extend the longevity of the machine.
The Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900 operates at one speed. By pulsing the machine and as the ingredients is blended in shorter bursts, you can achieve the consistency you prefer.
- The NutriBullet pro 900, is much more powerful compared to most blenders available today. It doesn’t matter what you put in you’ll get a very smooth result.
- It has re-enforced base and blades to prevent leakage and it has improved blades to break down, pulverize and emulsify foods so the hidden nutrition inside can be extracted.
- It is very easy to clean and convenient to use. You just push and twist.
Like most products, there are some minor issues you should know.
- If seldom used and poorly maintained, the bearing of the Nutribullet could slowly get rusted and in time tighten and not turn. Though it is a powerful mini blender, proper care and usage should be observed.
- The motor of the machine should take periodical rests, allowing it to cool down.
The competition is tight when it comes to blenders. In fact there are several products that are closely competing with each other.
Compared to its closest rival, the Nutri Ninja Pro which costs around $40 more because it has more pieces in the set. Both products are very similar.
Among its counterparts the NutriBullet Pro 900 is among the top products that could get the job done. It’s tough and durable, handy and easy to clean.
This is a machine that is definitely worth the investment.